Why use CocoMe – The benefits of using coconut oil on skin.
Why should you choose CocoMe? What are the benefits of using coconut oil on skin. Learn how this homemade antibiotics was even used in WW2 as a plasma substitute. What is beeswax for, and why is it an important part of CocoMe? And why is beeswax antifungal?
Why use CocoMe- benefits of using coconut oil on skin. (cont.)
Imagine an elixir that repairs your skin, while moisturizing and protecting it from free radical damage. Now imagine it is also a natural wonder – pure, and perfect in its organic state. A super potion that nourishes stressed and sensitive skin, leaving it soft and evenly toned.
The CocoMe formula is this natural wonder, and now it’s in the palm of your hand. Finally a practical way to enjoy this most luxurious softness potion. CocoMe bodysticks are made of virgin organic coconut oil with a pinch of beeswax – nothing else. This unique product marries two ancient healing balms and allows you to use them in a super practical way.
Nature made it perfect, We just repackaged it
Advantages of using coconut oil on skin.
Coconut oil is a medium chain fatty acid. It has relatively small molecules that allow it to penetrate the skin. Coconut oil is rich in a number of fatty acids such as capric acid, caprylic acid and lauric acid. These fatty acids have disinfectant and anti-microbial properties making it ideal for improving skin clarity. Additionally, coconut oil is high in vitamin E, which is also known for its skin healing properties. The triglycerides in coconut oil help to keep moisture from escaping from the skin, which aids in retaining softness and suppleness.
Unlike regular chemical creams which temporarily improve the look and feel of skin, coconut oil actually changes your complexion. Coconut oil can help to cure and prevent acne by encouraging a pH balance that allows one’s natural oils to combat infection. The lauric acid in coconut oil has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Coconut oil also aids in healing cuts and minor burns.
Advantages of using coconut oil on skin. (cont.)
The rich tropical smell of coconut oil combined with its many topical skin benefits makes this oil an excellent daily face and body moisturizer. Another one of the benefits of using coconut oil on skin is the small molecular structure of coconut oil allows it to easily penetrate the skin while preventing moisture from escaping. Coconut oil has been found to have sun-protective properties. It offers moderate sun protection and is soothing to the skin after too much sun while offering a homemade antibiotics. Coconut oil also makes a wonderful massage oil.
Using coconut oil on the skin can help combat and prevent microbial and bacterial infections. Signs of aging occur when free radicals cause the connective tissue in the skin to break down. Coconut oil’s high antioxidant levels slow the harmful effects of free radicals in the body. This prevents the damaging actions that lead to signs of aging. So, as great as coconut oil is for the skin, it also has as many benefits when taken as a dietary supplement. Although it is not a cure-all, Coconut oil does offer wonderful moisturizing properties while healing and soothing the skin from the inside and out.
The weaknesses of using coconut oil on skin.
As much as we love organic coconut oil in its purest form, there are also weaknesses too.
- It’s messy. Though at a solid state at room temperature, It melts at 76 degrees. Of course this is barely above room temperature. However you need to remember your body temperature is around 98 degrees. So as soon as you grab for it, it starts to melt immediately while using coconut oil on skin . You must be careful of the dripping and the mess on your clothes and floor.
- Not all of the organic coconut oil is absorbed into the skin. Because organic coconut oil is such a light oil, it starts to evaporate on contact with the skin thus limiting the full nutrition of the oil
- The cost of acquisition. We extract only fair trade cold pressed natural and pure from the Philippines. These coconuts are known world wide to offer the greatest amount of healing power. Loaded with the powerful nutrient that is so effective in skin repair and moisturizing.
What is beeswax for? Why is it called one of the homemade antibiotics
Beeswax antifungal properties work in concert with the health of the skin and organic cosmetics. It started as a homemade antibiotics commonly used in many placed across the world. later on , we found the different homemade antibiotics qualities in just the beeswax as a natural protector from the elements.
- An excellent emollient and support for moisturizers, beeswax provides its own form of skin protection. Beeswax locks in moisture, fosters cell reproduction and protects skin from damaging environmental factors.
- Beeswax also effectively softens your skin and creates a long-lasting protective coating against the elements.
- It also is a naturally nourishing moisturizer as well as being anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial.
- It also contains some vitamin A, which is necessary for normal cell development and a layer of natural protection from harmful elelments.
- Because of the healing, softening and antiseptic properties associated with beeswax, numerous skin care lines incorporate it. Beeswax has an irritation potential of zero, and a comedogenicity (doesn’t clog pores) rating of 0-2, which means that when formulated and used correctly in cosmetic formulations, beeswax will not cause a problem.
- A binding agent that raises the melting temperature without giving up any of the healing properties that it is bound to. What is beeswax for? To enhances this healing ability of other proponents that is is mixed with.
- Beeswax antifungal alone, it carries many antifungal properties long before adding it to the CocoMe formula. The reason for the beeswax antifungal properties is that it is a barrier cream that is developed in nature.
The added wonder of what is Beeswax in relation to the benefits of using coconut oil on skin
Lets look at the statement above now that we took the time to analyze the CocoMe formula.
- “Imagine an elixir that repairs your skin.” A perfect blend or organic coconut oil and beeswax for your skin, and hair. While the majority of the healing elements comes from the pure organic cold pressed coconut oil. The Beeswax brings it to a higher melting temperature thus making it easy to apply. What is beeswax do once applied? The beeswax acts as a barrier to get the most use of the nutrients for the skin. With little to no evaporation into the elements.
- “while moisturizing and protecting it from free radical damage.” What is beeswax for? A protective natural healing barrier letting the skin draw from the coconut oil. Therefore using these proteins to grow healthier skin that has been damaged by the elements.
- “Now imagine it is also a natural wonder – pure, and perfect in its organic state.” No Chemicals. Fair Trade. Cold pressed. Certified organic. No BPA. As pure as nature made it. Also our business cards and print material is made from recycled paper. This is the company we choose to be so that you can trust in us.
The added wonder of what is Beeswax in relation to the benefits of using coconut oil on skin. (To conclude.)
- “A super potion that nourishes stressed and sensitive skin,”
- It’s antifungal, both found in the organic coconut oil and beeswax antifungal properties.
- anti microbial,
- Has anti itching.
- It is anti-inflammatory
- Heals cuts and wounds
- Yeast infections in babies and adults due to the coconut oil and beeswax antifungal properties.
- rashes, eczema, and psoriasis and many pother skin itching ailments
- A Super Potion???? What else can we call it?
- Leaving it soft and evenly toned. It is the nutrient brought to your skin that is also found in a mothers breast milk. A pure nutrient protein that allows the skin:
- All while the natural beeswax coats and protects restoring vitality to tired and dry areas. This is what is beeswax for when blended perfectly.
Joining the coconut oil with the beeswax antifungal and other properties.
Our unique applicator allows you to use the perfect amount every time so there’s no waste. Changing this from a homemade antibiotics to an actual easy to apply body stick. This enhances the benefits of using coconut oil on skin because it’s concentrated a little bit goes a long way.
So very gentle it can be used in the most sensitive of areas. The Coconut oil and the beeswax antifungal blend is so much more than just a homemade antibiotics. Yet so natural and pure. Allowing you to experience the benefits of coconut oil on skin just about anywhere on your body.
In Summary, There are so many powerful benefits of using coconut oil on skin What is beeswax mean to you? Beeswax antifungal properties makes it so much more than a homemade antibiotics. Combined and blended together properly. A Super potion that can be used in every day skin care.