Become A CocoMe Sales Person
As a CocoMe sales person, You would be expected to aide us in retail and wholesale sales in local stores in your area like:
- Beauty shops and supply stores
- Health conscious stores
- Anywhere where CocoMe would be a good fit
There are many wonderful uses for CocoMe as found on our website.
Requirements For CocoMe Sales Person:
- A self dedication to success
- A strong work ethic even without constant supervision
- A belief in our organic product
- Phone or Skype interview with one of our management team.
- A commitment to help aide in a positive work environment. Not offensive, racist, sexist or hateful.
- Maintain an image and professionalism consistent to CocoMe.
- Agree to remove, edit, or delete the Social media post if requested by CocoMe
- We would require reports and minimum hours to work as agreed in the interview.
What CocoMe will provide you:
- We would provide leads in your area.
- Commissions of 10% retail Sales
- $1 per unit Wholesale on the Bodystick. $0.25 per bodystick on all residual reorders.
- $0.50 per unit on the Lip balm and $.15 on reorders
- A Strong support team, Marketing, IT, Art department, coaching, etc
Our open door policy at CocoMe
As mentioned we have an IT department, arts department and management all dedicated to help you succeed. You are welcome to contact any of us for assistance. Even the original founder, Lisa as busy as she is, is available to speak with and she is more than happy to talk to you. We want to make sure you have the support and the tools you need without having to wait forever. Please feel free to email, call, Skype, or live chat with our team, even if you just need some advice or a pick me up.
We look forward to working with you.
Director of Marketing
888-324-8024 ext 2