Coconut oil Vs Mineral oil
Comparing Coconut oil Vs Mineral oil. – Petroleum jelly now conveniently named mineral oil is a colorless and odorless substance. What is Mineral oil – Vaseline – Petroleum Jelly? It is a product that was first patented in 1859. Is mineral oil safe? It is found in a wide range of medical uses as well as mechanical and chemical uses for example:
Common mechanical and chemical uses of petroleum jelly – Mineral oil.
- Hydraulic liquid.
- Wood additive and cleaners.
- Electrical transformers.
- Automobiles before synthetic oils were invented in 1966.
- Fire fighting – quite powerful as it seals the fire from oxygen.
- Removing rust off of metal.
Normal human uses of petroleum jelly – Mineral oil.
- Child moisturizer and for diaper rashes.
- Skin and lip balms.
- Facial creams.
- Bathing ointments.
History of Mineral oil – petroleum jelly. What is Mineral oil?
It was discovered in the 1850’s out of Pennsylvania where some of the first oil drilling rigs were. It was used for the transmissions and to lubricate the gears. Workers felt that when they cut or hurt themselves on the course of a workday, they would put this gasoline substance on their skin and they felt it would keep the wound clean and it would heal faster.
A Young chemist who would extract Kerosene oil from killing sperm whales was losing business quickly and decided to go and investigate this petroleum jelly that was effective as a mechanical lubricant. While visiting, he saw the workers putting it on their hands and cuts. He quickly patented the new findings and developed the company Vaseline. Back then without the equipment to know Is mineral oil safe….
As time went on, the use of the word petroleum was too close to gasoline. What is mineral oil? The public did not like the thought of putting gasoline on their bodies. So the name mineral oil was used when they developed a faster and more economical way to refine the petroleum gas. A massive campaign was then launched to answer the public’s curiosity, is mineral oil safe?
Coconut oil Vs Mineral oil – Is Mineral oil safe? how mineral oil effects the human body.
Over 150 years has passed since it was first used. Besides the thought of putting a chemical substance on my body, here are articles and a summary of the article for you to do your own research. Many of this research was filed by the makers of mineral oil themselves.
- US National Library of Medicine – Petroleum and Mineral Oil Can’t Be Metabolized. This means your body cant use it or absorb it. only as a temporary covering. Also in Pregnancy and child birth, the researchers removed fat specimens from 142 women who were undergoing C-sections, and collected milk samples from them post-delivery. Scarily, they found that both the fat and the milk were contaminated with mineral oil saturated hydrocarbons.
- PLOS Medical journal – Known to create an unbalanced estrogen level in both men and women. unbalanced estrogen levels can lead to further complications within the body, mental, and sexual health. What is Mineral oil doing to our health? Is Mineral oil safe for us to use?
- Wikipedia – Common cause of Lipid Pneumonia if inhaled. Is mineral oil safe?
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) permissible exposure limit ” Effects on Humans: Exposure to mineral oil mists can cause eye, skin, and upper respiratory tract irritation as well as central nervous system effects in humans. In addition, certain mineral oils are carcinogenic in humans” carcinogenic = known to cause cancer
Look at the research gate article image. It’s not doing any good for your skin. What is Mineral oil doing? It’s not infusing the skin it with nutrients. It’s not providing any hydration that actually goes into the skin where it counts. Only surface coverage of the skin is found trapping in the moisture from your body. Suffocating your body like a plastic.
Coconut oil Vs Mineral oil– Is Mineral oil safe? how mineral oil effects the human body continued.
- Science daily – “From a quantitative standpoint, mineral oil is probably the largest contaminant of our body. That this contaminant can be tolerated without health concerns in humans has not been proven convincingly. An editorial in the European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology reflects on this and concludes that this proof either has to be provided or we have to take measures to reduce our exposure from all sources, including cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and the environmental contamination.”
- The Environmental Working Group. Thus refers to mineral oil as potentially containing malignancy causing polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs). At the point when utilized on the skin, mineral oil just keeps the region that it is connected damp while shaping an impervious seal that keeps your skin from relaxing.
- Hazardous substance fact sheet New Jersey. Mineral oil – Highly refined as used in cosmetics but delivered in bulk. Just read this and it will shock you. The truth is that if I listed all of the warning listed in this document, you would think we were heavy conspiracy theorists. those who are for mineral oil would make the claim that this is highly refined and delivered in large barreled containers. They would state that the little amount they use in makeup does not warrant this type of warning. Read the document, then YOU DECIDE.
Coconut oil Vs Mineral oil – The facts about how mineral oil effects the human body in conclusion.
- Read the Label on the back as it is filed with the government.
- Do not use on deep puncture wounds? Could it poison the blood stream? By the same token actually damage the internal body?
- For External Use only? Of course this makes sense. It again comes from Petroleum Gasoline!!!
- Temporarily protects minor ●cuts ●scrapes ●burns ￭ chapped or cracked skin and lips. WHY TEMPORARILY? To summarize, what are they not telling us?
- Do not use on animal bites? Can it actual spread the bacteria from an animal bite?
- Do not use on serious burns? Does it cook the skin more with a serious burn too?
- Keep out of reach of children? Easier said than done. Of course the obvious question here. Is mineral oil safe for my children?
- If swallowed get medical help. Call poison control? This is what we trust our family with? What we use as a body cleanser or as a beauty product?
- Use only as directed? Why? Therefore what is the risk?
- In conclusion, what is Mineral oil companies really telling us?
Then Why is it used so much. The bottom line price
- Why is it used so much. The bottom line. The Price. Look at the price from the chemistry store at $.09 an ounce for something that you pay $1,000’s a year for?
- Why do they continue to change the name for the same thing? Therefore what are they hiding? Also known as Paraffin oil; Heat-treating oil; Hydraulic oil; Cable oil; Similarly Lubricating oil; Oil mist, refined mineral; Coupled with mineral oil mist; oil mist, mineral, severely refined; As well as Uvasol; Paraffin oils; Similarly Mineral oil hydrocarbon solvent (petroleum); Mineral oil (saturated parrafin oil); Also oil, petroleum; Nujol; liquid paraffin; white mineral oil; Likewise clearteck; drakeol; hevyteck; Also filtrawhite; frigol; kremol; kaydol; alboline; paroleine; As well as Saxol; adepsine oil; glymol; lignite oil; blandol white mineral oil; Likewise carnea 21; Ervol; gloria; hydrocarbon oils; peneteck; primol; triona b; blandlube; crystosol; Molol; protopet; bayol f; crystol 325; fonoline; bayol 55; Then kondremul; neo-cultol; oil mist; penreco; perfecta; petrogalar; Similarly primol 355; primol d; tech pet f; Petroleum hydrocarbons; jute batching oil; paraffin oil (class); As well as petrolatum, liquid; white oil; Mineral oil, aromatic; Also Mineral oil, paraffinic; Mineral Seal Oil; Electrical Insulating Oil; Coupled with OIL MIST, MINERAL (MINERAL OIL). Is mineral oil safe if they keep changing the name?
Coconut oil Vs Vaseline Mineral oil summary
Summary: Since your skin is the body’s greatest organ, it assumes a vital part in the evacuation of poisons. In the event that your skin can’t inhale, it can’t carry out its activity and your well being may endure accordingly. What is Mineral oil for if covering your body in mineral oil resembles wrapping yourself in plastic wrap. What’s more, mineral oil additionally pulls in dampness from cells somewhere down in the skin which makes cell restoration ease back and collagen to separate. This harms connective tissue and can cause premature aging. There are proven cases of damage to the body including unbalance, organ damage, pneumonia, and even cancer.
Coconut oil Vs Mineral oil – The perfect alternative
Coconut oil vs Mineral Oil – looking at the Coconut oil.
- We have 1000’s of years of history. In detail from all over the world. All about the health benefits of Organic Coconut oil.
- Also coconut oil actually nourishes the skin = the medium chain fatty acids actually nourishes the body to heal itself.
- Likewise coconut oil returns nutrients to your skin rather than mineral oil items that suffocate the skin
- Naturally antibacterial, Antifungal, Anti-inflammation and anti-itching traits.
- Thus the true natural moisturizer. Therefore reduce the signs of aging, not speed it up. Hence the medium-chain of unsaturated fat secures and mends the skin.
- Also safe for internal ingestion. Cocome is 100% organic. Safe for nursing babies, preventing thrush or other infections that can ham the child or the mother.
Coconut oil Vs Mineral oil – the conclusion
To emphasize as our founder said, “Nature made it perfect, we just repackaged it.” What more can we add. CocoMe organic coconut oil is safe, healthy, and rejuvenates the skin. Go ahead, we challenge you to look for yourself. Run your own Google or MSN search and ask is Mineral oil safe. Compare coconut oil vs mineral Oil. You will see plenty of cosmetic blogs, and comments, but look for actual case studies links, unpaid doctors opinions, or government documents. Then all of these cosmetic blogs explaining what is mineral oil are linked to each other in a never ending loop to cause confusion. Therefore a common SEO marketing trick to confuse us according to our Web developer and SEO expert. to create a loop of blogs to dance around the facts, but never actually document it.