Coconut oil makeup remover. Doctor’s advice, Benefits, Tips and Tricks.
Coconut oil makeup remover? Does it really work? What are the beauty benefits of coconut oil? Is coconut oil a good moisturizer ? What are the benefits of applying coconut oil on face at night? All good questions. It is our wish that this article will be able to answer theses questions in depth. We will look at what the Dermatologists say. Looking at their test results and studies. We will look at all the benefits of Organic Coconut oil as found in CocoMe. And finally, instructions, tips and tricks for a healthy looking and youthful face.
What is Oil Based Cleansing. Is coconut oil a good moisturizer and cleanser? What the Dermatologists say.
- “Cleansing oils can be more hydrating than traditional face washes because they don’t contain many surfactants” New York City dermatologist Doris Day, M.D., author of the book Skinfluence
- “Cleansing oils contain hydrating and soothing ingredients that may actually be more effective and less irritating than some traditional cleansers,” Joshua Zeichner, M.D., a New York City. Based board-certified dermatologist and director of cosmetic and clinical research in dermatology at Mount Sinai Medical Center,
- “Coconut oil helps to remove stubborn and cakey makeup from sensitive areas of the face, especially around the eyes without irritation from other products containing harsh chemicals” Short Hills Dermatology
- “Cleansing oil is the most effective way to remove there-to-stay makeup products, from lip stains to nearly glue-on waterproof mascara,” licensed skincare coach at New York City’s Savor Spa Jessica Arnaudi
- “Oil dissolves oil. One of the most basic principals of chemistry is that “like dissolves like.” The best way to dissolve a non-polar solvent like sebum/oil, is by using another non-polar solvent similar in composition:” Acne.org explains
- “Oil cleansing is essential to removing every last trace of make-up, pollutant or toxic chemicals that prevent skin from regenerating.” Sarah Young at Independant
Is coconut oil a good moisturizer and cleanser. Is coconut oil makeup remover effective? Well many experts say yes. But it still comes down to your unique skin type to come up with the right amount to use.
Beauty benefits of coconut oil.
When I think of all the chemicals in the products I used long ago in my teenage years. I just cringe at the amount of skin damage I was doing to my face. The thought of using gasoline based products and products that was also used in engines and batteries. It just grosses me out and makes me ponder how much healthier my skin could be today if I went all organic back then. If I actually looked up the beauty benefits of coconut oil. What I left on my skin at night instead of using the benefits of applying coconut oil on face at night.
The Beauty benefits of coconut oil.
- Provides good moisturizing and healing properties. The Medium chain acids are able to provide moisture to all the layers of your skin, not just the surface. Providing nutrients on all levels, enhances a youthful and more healthy skin.
- Is antibacterial, and antifungal. – The antimicrobial properties prevents surface acne and fugal and bacterial skin infections.
- Also provides a healing element for scars and blemishes.
- Therefore a good anti wrinkle treatment as it grows new more youthful skin.
- In many cases controls acne and the nutrients to heal acne breakouts.
- Organic Coconut oil removes even the waterproof makeup.
Benefits of applying coconut oil on face at night
This is a tricky topic. The problems is that each and every one of us is unique. Different Skin tones, Different body responses to cleansing and treatments. Different levels of oily or dry skin.
Yes The Healing benefits of CocoMe coconut oil can do wonders for your skin at night. We get 100’s of testimonials and images proving that. However, with some skin types, the use of Coconut oil overnight can actually cause some temporary or permanent breakout. If you have a tendency to breakout, uses coconut oil as a moisturizer. Or as a cleanser would work best instead of leaving in overnight.
In order to test it on your skin, start with a very small amount for two weeks. Measure the results. Adjust after the two weeks to see what produces the healthiest skin.
Coconut oil makeup remover Instructions
- Get Cotton pads, makeup pads, and any other items you may need before starting.
- Apply a ample amount of CocoMe organic coconut oil to your face. Scrubbing in all the areas of makeup.
- Use makeup wipes or cotton swabs to remove the excess makeup.
- Then rinse with warm water.
- Use the makeup wipes or cotton to get the rest of the makeup and excess oil off or your face.
- (Optional based on skin type) If you need to use an organic soap to wash the face, because of your skin type, then feel free to do so. Otherwise, leaving the coconut oil on your face will provide nutrients and promote skin growth throughout the night.
In Conclusion, is coconut oil a good moisturizer and cleanser? Absolutely Yes. But adjustments must be made to make it work best for your skin type. Also the benefits of applying coconut oil on face at night works too but again,