Coconut Oil for Yeast Infection
Coconut oil for yeast infection? Is coconut oil good for yeast infections? Does coconut oil candida treatments work? When do I use it? Does coconut oil and yeast infections create a preventative barrier?What about using it on a coconut oil tampon? Or will it spread?
In this summary on coconut oil for yeast infection, we will see why coconut oil is the number one thing used for yeast infections. Why does coconut oil and yeast infections actually work? Experts in the health and wellness industry will show us what facts and research they have done. We will look at the results and health benefits it has to offer as well as proceed to give detailed instructions on how to use organic coconut oil candida treatments as in CocoMe.
The Candida Fungus
The largest of the fungal family is called Candida. Also this almost always is the source of Yeast infections on the body. Though this article focuses on Vaginal Yeast Infections, Candida Yeast infections can be found most anywhere on the body including:
- On a newborns skin
- In your mouth (called thrush, common with babies)
- Diaper rash
- Between hands/fingers
- Under arms
- On your feet (refereed to as foot fungus or athlete’s foot)
- In the blood stream (very dangerous if left untreated)
What Causes Vaginal Yeast Infections?
A yeast infection is also known as a candidal vulvovaginitis and vaginal thrush. This occurs when there is too much overgrowth of yeast in the vagina that results in irritation. The symptoms may vary:
- Extreme or little itching
- Burning with urination
- White and thick vaginal discharge that does not typically smell bad
- Pain with intercourse
- Redness and swelling around the vagina.
What Causes Vaginal Yeast Infections? (continued)
Usually there is a small amounts of yeast in the vagina. Fungus is everywhere. But if it over grows it can cause a yeast infection. Yeast infections can also affect special elements of the frame in distinct approaches. Thrush is a yeast infection that causes white patches to your mouth. Also Candida esophagitis is thrush that spreads in your esophagus, the tube that takes food out of your mouth to your stomach and makes it hard or painful to swallow.
Yeast infections for your bloodstream can be existence-threatening. Events that can change the balance in your body can cause a yeast infection Like:
- Some antibiotics
- A weakened immune system
- Intercourse with someone who has a yeast infection
- Chemically based douches and vaginal sprays
If you want to see if you have a yeast infection or not usually you would go to the doctors and have them test a sample of vaginal discharge, get blood work done or check the affected area. Approximately 75% of women have as a minimum one vaginal yeast infection at some point of their lives whilst almost 1/2 have at least . Approximately 5% have more than 3 infections in a year.
Coconut oil and yeast infections
The number one thing that can truly help prevent or treat is coconut oil for yeast infection. Also the amazing thing about CocoMe coconut oil candida treatments is how natural and safe it is for everyone. Strong enough to kill bacteria and fungus, yet safe enough because it caries the same proteins as found in mother’s milk. The advantages of using coconut oil for yeast infection includes:
- Anti Fungal. Why do you think that in the most tropical areas, that yeast infections are not as common as here in the US.
- Anti inflammatory. Put a stop to the flare up and the spreading.
- Anti itching. Stop the painful itch.
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial. Don’t add a bacterial infection on top of it while the immune system is already under attack.
- Repairs skin damaged tissues. All the cuts, damaged pores, repaired and healthier than before.
- It’s natural and organic. Thus with no chemicals. Also no heat extraction to lose the nourishing power of pure coconut oil and beeswax.
- Also it is preventative. Even after it clears up, you can use as preventative measure against any future flareups.
Coconut oil tampon treatments
Coconut oil tampon treatments are not as uncommon as you think. Therefore coconut oil and yeast infections was and is used as a natural menstrual cycle treatment in many tropical places around the world. In fact During WW2 it was used in place of plasma when supplies ran out. It was also used as an coconut oil candida treatment since fungus was everywhere in the tropical islands where many battles were fought. It is digestible and safe for the body. As a prevention treatment from many bacterial and fungal infections, a little CocoMe coconut oil tampon treatment can be applied towards the end of your menstruation cycle.
How To Use CocoMe coconut oil for yeast infection flareups
- First clean any excess that does not cause any pain with something gentle like a cotton ball
- For extreme flare ups. Put on gloves to prevent further infection or spreading.
- Use either your glove covered hands or cotton balls to gentle apply CocoMe to the infected area. Take your time if it is painful and apply in 5 minute intervals. For the most effectiveness, you will need to treat the entire infected area.
- If you can tolerate it, coconut oil tampon treatment is effective in preventing the spread up the vaginal area.
- If you do not sense some relief within 24 hours. Or if it is too painful to even apply something as safe as CocoMe. Then please seek medical attention immediately.
How To Use CocoMe as a coconut oil and yeast infections preventative treatment
- It is wise to use CocoMe after a bath or a shower.
- Rub the coconut oil into the skin or skin fold. Where the yeast contamination usually is found.
- It also works as a moisturizer and prevents bacteria and fungus from spreading. Start with a small amount at first. Then adjust the amount and frequency as your body will start to tell you based on the positive results.
- You can apply coconut oil tampon treatment. It is best at the end of your menstrual cycle when there is very little flow.
- CocoMe is an amazing all natural product that is safe for everyone.