Coconut Oil For Lips
Coconut oil for lips? Is coconut oil good for your lips? Does it work? When do I use it? Want to avoid getting chapped lips and help with cold sores?Is there sun protection or a sunscreen level PH of coconut oil? How long does it take?
In this article we will see why coconut oil is the number one thing used for skin care and lip treatment. Why does coconut oil actually work? Experts in skin care and dermatologists will show us what facts and research they have done. We will look at the results and health benefits it has to offer as well as proceed to give detailed instructions on how to use organic coconut oil as in CocoMe.
What Causes Chapped Lips and Cold Sores?
First let’s take a look to see what causes the irritation of chapped lips. Chapped lips (also known as cheilitis) is a lip inflammation.
- This inflammation caused by many different elements that can cause this is dryness, acute sun exposure, and allergies. When you don’t have enough moisture whether it’s through drinking water, the humidity, or not enough lip balm, your lips can become susceptible to becoming chapped. if untreated, the thin skin starts to crack and split because of a loss in elasticity.
- The sun is also a big factor. The sun can dry out your lips from too much sun exposure.
- You acquire chapped lips from different types of allergies you may have.
- Another thing that could occur on the lip is cold sores. A cold sore is in the family of oral herpes. It involves the face or mouth and may cause blisters, fever blisters and a sore throat. The romantic version is that this virus is said to be caused by kissing. Truth is, it can happen through any form of contact with the virus. It has been around and evolved for at least 2,000 years.
What Causes Chapped Lips and Cold Sores? – continued
It could get annoying quickly when you have chapped lips or cold sores. Especially when you want to prevent them or help them when they are happening. Some people use the wrong products that are actually causing more harm to the skin and causing more damage than good for their lips. Many skin care routines out there have chemicals in their products. You want something natural, safe, and a product that will actually work. No one wants to give themselves anything that could harm them or be toxic to your system. You don’t want a product that will put more toxins into your body for your body to try to get rid of over and over again. In the long run, they could turn into bigger health problems down the road.
Why you should use CocoMe Coconut Oil For Lips
The benefits of CocoMe organic coconut oil are amazing. You can use coconut for so many things it’s unbelievable. Your lips have the thinnest layer of skin on the body and it’s also one of the most sensitive. Coconut oil can kill harmful microorganisms. Coconut oil also has lauric acid which makes up to 50% of fatty acids in coconut oil to fight microorganisms. It has antimicrobial properties which is helpful to skin infections, acne, cellulitis, folliculitis and athletes foot. All of this is either caused by bacteria or fungi.
Besides protection from harmful organisms, using Coconut Oil For Lips also is very effective at healing wounds and cuts. Like cracked lips or damage caused by viruses, Bacteria, or fungi. The Medium chained protein acids are actually absorbed into every layer of skin on your lips thus causing faster healing due to the nutrients it provides.
All of these facts are great news for the lips because CocoMe has so many amazing healing properties. Adding to the plus side, it is completely safe and natural. CocoMe organic coconut oil also has amazing moisturizer qualities. The beeswax in the CocoMe help keep all the nutrients, antifungal and antimicrobial properties into the skin instead of some of it evaporating and some of it going into the skin. It keeps all of it into the skin. Overall, all of these factors make CocoMe organic coconut oil amazing.
The Sunscreen level of ph of coconut oil
The ph of coconut oil is only rated at 4. This level of ph of coconut oil can protect from normal daily sun use. Geared towards the blocking of the harmful UV rays. Tried and tested over many different tropical places for thousands of years. However, a stronger sunscreen level of ph of coconut oil, is recommended for longer outside activities.
How to Use Coconut Oil for Lips
Here are some steps on how to use CocoMe organic coconut oil bodystick.
- First you clean the area you would like to use the CocoMe. Whether that’s after a shower, washing your face, and etc.
- Then you apply the CocoMe product on the desired area. The Organic coconut oil will do the healing while the Beeswax, maintains the moisture and prevents evaporation.
- Next you rub CocoMe coconut oil for lips into the desired area and you are all set. Use as many times as needed throughout the day. There is no limit to use
- Its super simple to use and safe for everyone. It has so many amazing affects and it is so easy to use.
- In extreme cases, or if the chapped or cold sore lips do not clear up within a few days. Please consult your physician.