Coconut oil anti inflammatory
Coconut oil anti inflammatory. When something harmful or irritating affects a part of our body, there is a response to try to remove it. It’s biological. The body uses things like fever, nausea, itching, and yes even inflammation to self protect itself. Damaged tissue as in Wounds or an infection would not be able to heal without inflammation of the area. Temporary inflammation of the body is actually a good thing. Even though it is annoying.
Chronic inflammation however is a whole different situation. Yes it is a body’s natural reaction. But it can also lead to future problems and huge discomfort. Chronic inflammation however is because there is a bigger problem the body is trying to fight. Please seek medical attention. Trying to solve the symptoms like fever and inflammation and not identifying and solving the cause is foolish. The cause continues to get worse. And the symptoms just keep returning.
Is Coconut oil anti inflammatory?
Short answer Yes. Yes for healing. Yes for the symptom.
Skip this paragraph if you like. But if you want to know why, then please read on. Ok, sorry for the science geeky stuff but here it is. Coconut oils is over 80% saturated fat. Now before freaking out and clicking off, this is a good thing. Most saturated fats, like many cooking oils, are in the family of long chain fatty acids. The body has to break it down then store it for a time before it can be used as energy. Organic coconut oil is all Medium chain fatty acids. MCT for short. THe Body can absorb this without breaking it down and convert it to the nutrients that it needs.
Is Coconut oil anti inflammatory? – More geeky stuff. 🙁
So the Body takes the MCT’s. Extracts it for different functions. one part is called lauric acid. Lauric acid then converts in the body to a monoglyceride called monolaurin. This is the bodies super powerful germ-fighter that is effective against many viruses, fungus, bacteria, itching and protozoa. Dr Bruce Fife further explains that Organic Coconut oil does 2 things to fight inflammation. 1. It provides temporary relief by slowing down the swelling process. Second, it provides the nutrition you need to go after the cause of the inflamed area. Not just cure the symptom. CocoMe organic coconut oil helps with temporary inflammation, like a rash, fungal infection, or an allergic reaction. But what about Chronic Inflammation?
Does Coconut oil anti inflammatory properties work with Chronic Inflammation?
Chronic inflammation is when the disease cannot be cured. The body continues it’s defense system, but then only causes more pain and discomfort. Chronic inflammation can be found in:
- Rheumatoid arthritis, Psoriatic arthritis, and Gouty arthritis
- Certain allergies
- Chrohn’s disease
To conclude, does Coconut oil anti-inflammatory properties work with Chronic Inflammation? Yes Coconut oil is anti inflammatory. But with chronic swelling, it can only provide comfort relief of the symptoms. We ask that you seek a doctor to try to treat the illness.
The steps to use CocoMe organic coconut oil for inflammation.
- Consult your doctor. If the inflammation is Chronic, please seek medical attention.
- Apply gentle warm water. To the effected area. If soaps or cleaning agents cause pain, refrain from use until the next round. The warm water opens up the pores of your skin thus allowing a faster recovery time.
- Then apply CocoMe Organic coconut oil to the effected areas. Apply as generously to comfort level.
- Repeat as often as you like to ease the symptoms. Two or more times a day is suggested in order to properly treat a temporarily inflamed area.
- Use organic CocoMe as daily moisturizer. In conclusion, use as a preventative measure from future infections. Also the added bonus of keeping your skin youthful, healthy, and clean.
Find out first hand the natural healing properties of CocoMe